Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Pax Dei be released?
There is currently no date set for Pax Dei's release, but as soon as there is, we'll let everyone know. Test phases will be thorough to ensure a smooth gameplay experience. You can now sign up for the Alpha at playPaxDei.com.
- Will there be both a physical and digital release?
This will be a digital-only release.
- For what languages will Pax Dei be localized?
At first, the game will be available in English, French, and German. We will also provide support in these languages.
- On which game engine will Pax Dei release?
We are using Unreal Engine 5 to create the world of Pax Dei.
- What are the recommended PC specs for Pax Dei?
This is something we aren’t ready to discuss at this time. We will be able to provide more information on this closer to the launch.
- Do you have additional gaming platforms in mind for the official launch or Pax Dei's future?
The game is built for PC and is in development for cloud gaming platforms to become playable on any screen. We’ll share news on the full list of platforms at a later date. In the meantime, you can already add Pax Dei to your Steam Wishlist.
- Will you support more languages on Pax Dei Discord?
Based on reactions from the community, we’re looking forward to allowing more languages on the Pax Dei Discord as we get closer to the game's release. “More” not “all”, as we’ll want to ensure we properly support each additional language.